Exploring the world on all fours is the most fun! The comfortable Sterntaler crawling tights made of cotton provide warm legs and protected knees. In the knee area and the instep of the foot area, ABS naps prevent slipping and chafing on the floor. This will make it easier for your precious to crawl. The ABS naps under the sole will later provide a more secure stand and step for your child, so it does not slip. No matter, if it is standing or already running.
A thick layer of plush comfortably cushions the sole. With the Sterntaler crawling tights your child can crawl protected, run and play and carries a cheeky motif in the bum area, which perfectly complements the rest of the color design.
What is ABS?
ABS stands for acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene. Behind the name hides a plastic, which can come as print, paint or coating. This widespread material, thanks to its special properties, is also used for toys, electrical appliances or in the furniture industry.
ABS is very resistant to oils, greases and high temperature. In addition, the material is robust and strong, which makes its products durable and long-lasting. Furthermore, the plastic is also easy to recycle.
With the crawling socks, the ABS on the sole provides a secure step and helps your child especially during the first standing and walking attempts.
• crawling tights
• broad comfy waistband
• ABS-naps in knee-area, on instep and sole
• with bum-motif
• plush in knee-area and sole
• available in various designs
• weight: about 110 grams
• size 74 / size US 1,5-3 / size UK 1-2: about 6-9 months
• size 80 / size US 3,5-6 / size UK 3,5-5: about 12-18 months
• size 86 / size US 6,5-8 / size UK 5,5-6,5: about 18-24 months
• size 92 / size US 99,5 / size UK 7,5-8,5: about 2-3 years
• 85 % cotton, 12 % polyamide, 3 % elasthane
• wash in normal cycle at 40 degree celsius
• dry with reduced thermal stress
Care tip: Always wash tights on the left - after washing reshape while damp.