A well-chosen car seat 15-36 kg not only protects against many dangers that the child is exposed to when travelling, but also offers appropriate support for the back. MaxSpace Comfort System + provides this protection.
• Safety confirmed by a positive assessment of the ADAC test
• Recognized by the Healthy Back Campaign
• best ergonomics
• meets the latest safety standards
• Adjustment of the back inclination up to the resting position
Dear parents, prevent curvature of the spine and subsequent problems with posture. Choose the MaxSpace 15-36 kg car seat with the latest solution: Comfort System +, developed using current medical data and with the help of leading specialists in the field of ergonomics. The Comfort System + has additional cervical support in the form of a profiled pillow, which stabilizes the neck area, relieves the muscles and, most importantly, provides excellent support for the upper spine. The profile of the lumbar region is ergonomically supported, which prevents spinal pain. The shape of the seat and the additional filling of the cushion support the thigh bone, which prevents numbness in the legs. Comfort System Seat helps protect the spine from scoliosis by reducing pressure on the coccyx.
• Meets the requirements of the R129/03 standard and has been recognized by the Aktion Gesunder Rücken e.V. (AGR).
• Reclining the backrest backwards flexes stress on the cervical spine during sleep
• Deep seat contours the pelvis naturally, reducing pressure on the coccyx
• Efficient ventilation system guarantees necessary air movement, which ensures comfortable and quiet journeyProduct Details
• Suitable for: 15-36kg, 100-150cm
• Installation with harness or Isofix
• Removable padding
• Adjustable to rest position
• Additional side protection
• Guarantee: 2 years
• Accident exchange: 2 years
• Standard: ECE-R129
• Seat weight: 4.5 kgIncluded
• Child seatAre you unsure whether the seat is suitable for your child or do you have further questions?
Our trained specialist staff will be happy to advise you on all of your questions. You are also welcome to have the seat installed in your vehicle for testing. It goes without saying that you can also try it out. Simply make an appointment for on-site consultation:Appointment booking