The HTS BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size is an infant car seat for the age of birth to about 12 months, a size of 40-75 cm or 0-13 kg, with the three-point belt or the Isofix station in the car to attach.
• Weight of the child: 0-13 kg • Age: birth to about 12 months • Size: 40-75 cm
BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size: Innovative design for protected and smooth journeys
• Stature height: 40 – 75 cm • Age: birth to approx. 12 months (Disclaimer) • Certified as especially back-friendly by the German organisation AGR
BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size: this baby car seat is the new first step of the popular iZi Modular concept, which consists of a baby car seat, a toddler seat and an ISOfix base that can be used with both seats. The BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size fits onto the same ISOfix base as its predecessor and is equipped with three new features that not only implement parents’ feedback but also take safety and comfort to a new level.
State-of-the-art safety features
• Advanced protection for the head area with the innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™ • Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+) absorbs up to an additional 20% of forces • 5-point harness for added stability in side impacts • Wide harness belts and shoulder pads allow spreading forces over a larger area for increased safety • Approved to the latest UN R129 (i-Size) regulation
Advanced comfort tailor-made for babies
• Soft Newborn Hugger™ with a cleverly placed wedge for stability, support and an optimized recline angle for newborns • Newly designed head area with more internal space for the baby’s head • High-quality materials • Internal harness and headrest can easily be adjusted in one action • Flexible and low reaching sun canopy with UPF50+, that can be used independently from the carrying handle
Smart functions for easy everyday travels
• Installs onto the iZi Modular i-Size base with just one click • Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy • One of the most lightweight i-Size approved seats on the market • Ergonomically shaped carrying handle to avoid bumping against the hips • Can easily be clicked onto most leading strollers to form a Travel System • Convenient release from the stroller by featuring two release handle options that are accessible with different stroller shapes • Machine-washable cover can easily be taken off
Highlight #1: the Dynamic Force Absorber™
• Carefully catching like a trampoline • The Dynamic Force Absorber™ is a new and state-of-the-art solution in the head area of the seat’s side wings. It gives optimal protection for the baby’s most vulnerable body parts – the head and the neck. It’s made of special materials and a construction of different flex-zones, which optimally absorb forces in a side impact through bending in the inner area while staying more rigid in the outer areas. • How the Dynamic Force Absorber functions like a trampoline >>
Highlight #2: the Newborn Hugger™
• 10 degrees more recline and added side stability • To give newborns extra comfort and support, the BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size features the new BeSafe Newborn Hugger™. This Newborn Hugger™ gives babies an even flatter sitting angle by featuring a cleverly placed wedge that lifts the baby’s back. This way, the newborn has 10____deg; more reclining for increased comfort. In addition, the Newborn Hugger™ features soft yet supportive materials in the sides – both in the back and bottom area – to help stabilizing the baby and to keep them snug and comfortable.
Highlight #3: a new headrest design
• Support for the smallest, space for the tallest • The newly designed headrest area of the BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size provides your growing child with more internal space while keeping them protected in any situation. For small babies, the back area of the headrest is just as narrow as in the previous model to support their head ideally. When your baby grows, the triangle-shaped headrest opens up and gives your baby the space their head needs.
• Approved: UN R129 (i-Size) • Stature height: 40 – 75 cm • Age: approx. 0 – 12 months (Disclaimer) • Direction: Rear facing • Installation: 3-point vehicle belt or ISOfix with base (ISOfix base sold separately) • Car seat weight: approx. 4,2 kg • W x D x H: 66 x 44 x 59 cm (with the carrying handle in the carrying position)
BeSafe has developed car seats for more than 50 years. A lot has changed over time, but our focus has always been the same: your child’s safety. In this matter, we will never be satisfied, as we strive to always deliver and exceed safety demands. We are constantly developing new innovations to make our products even safer and more user-friendly.
We ship HTS BeSafe products exclusively within Germany
Rate our products and our shop and help other customers to find the right product.