The Child Seat Traver Shield - Dahlia by Joie can be optimally adapted to your child and is extremely comfortable. The softly padded seat can be fastened with Isofix connectors or alone with the vehicle's 3-point safety belt. It has a removable side-impact protection for both sides, a headrest with multiple height adjustment, as well as a depth-adjustable seat and safety cushion. So your child can ride safely and comfortably in the Traver Shield from about 9 months to 12 years.
Optimal safety and comfort
As soon as your baby can sit independently, i.e. from about nine months of age, you can use the Traver Shield with a safety cushion. The softly padded SnugShield safety cushion can be adjusted in 4 different positions and holds your baby firmly in the seat. The vehicle's own 3-point safety harness runs over the front of the cushion and provides a secure hold. When your offspring is about three years old or weighs 15 kg, simply remove the safety cushion and use the Traver Shield as a 2/3 group seat from now on.
The headrest of the Traver Shield can be adjusted 8 times in height and the wide seat 3 times in depth. So the comfortable seat grows with your sweetheart for a long time. The individually removable side impact protection provides additional protection for head, chest and pelvis. The comfortably padded safety cushion can be adjusted 4 times in depth and optimally adapted to your most important passenger. It serves as a catching object which evenly distributes and thus reduces the forces generated in the event of an accident. The softly cushioned seat has a breathable backrest and seat in order to prevent excessive sweating and is also equipped with two comfortable armrests.
Simple attachment in the car
There are two ways to attach the Traver Shield: either with the 3-point safety harness of your car or additionally with the Isofix connectors. The belt guide marked in red helps you to put on the safety belt correctly. The ISOSAFE connectors are fastened to the Isofix anchorage of your car, which firmly connects the child seat to the bodywork and gives it a particularly secure hold. Thanks to the EasyRelease button, the ISOSAFE fastening can be easily loosened again. If you don't use the connectors once, they can be hidden in the provided recesses on the underside of the seat.
Stiftung Warentest (6/2018) rated the Traver Shield Good (1.9).
• Recommended age: Size 1 from 9 months to approx. 3 years (9-15kg) with safety cushion, Size 2/3 from 3 years to 12 years (15-36kg) without safety cushion
• Attachment: 3-point vehicle harness, ISOSAFE connectors
• Functions: removable side impact protection, 8-way adjustable Isofix connectors, 8-way height-adjustable headrest, 4-way height-adjustable headrest, 4-way depth-adjustable safety cushion, 3-way depth-adjustable seat
• Extras: non-toxic and easy-care upholstery, breathable upholstered seat and backrest
• Direction of installation: in driving direction
• Removable cover (100% polyester) washable at 30 degrees in a gentle wash cycle
• Dimensions: 41 x 55.5 x 85.5 cm (backrest: 66 - 85.5 cm height adjustable)
• Scope of delivery: child seat, impact shield