What could be better than picking fruit outside with dad and then falling asleep with pleasure in the child seat? With intelligent openings in the outer shell and mesh inserts in the seat cover, little robbers enjoy maximum comfort thanks to optimum air circulation. Mom and dad can also breathe a sigh of relief, because the Kio reboarder is securely installed on the rear seat in just one click with the matching Avan / Kio Base. And best of all, the Avan / Kio Base can already be used with the Avan baby car seat beforehand.
With the Avan / Kio Base, the Avan infant carrier is installed in the car with just one click. This makes it easier for parents in the fast family life and safer when attaching thanks to the indicators that show correct installation. If the baby is bigger, the Avan / Kio Base can be used with the reboarder Kio up to an age of about 4 years. For long-lasting joy and many enjoyable trips and outings.
Rear-facing transport, optimized side impact protection and intuitive ISOFIX installation provide maximum safety for the little ones in the back seat. Opposite to the direction of travel, forces are distributed over the entire body in the event of a frontal collision, keeping the sensitive head and neck area protected. The child seat meets the strict safety standards according to UN R129.
Fresh air puts you in a good mood. That's why smart openings on the outer shell and mesh inserts in the seat cover ensure continuous air circulation. More comfort is not possible. Whether it's a quick trip to grandma's or a summer vacation with the whole family - little explorers stay in a good mood. No matter how long the ride lasts.
Advanced Side Protection (ASP)
The integrated protectors can be folded out quickly and easily on the door side. In the event of a possible side impact, the energy absorbers reduce the forces that would act on the child. The combination of seat structure and side wings provides double side impact protection. In any car.
Smart seat belt buckle
Easy and safe belt fastening thanks to smart belt buckle: when the baby is removed, the belt buckle tilts forward and stays there. This means that the child is not placed on the buckle when he or she is put in the seat, and parents can fasten their offspring in the seat safely, comfortably and in a time-saving manner.
One-hand recline adjustment
The Kio reboarder has five recline positions in both forward and rear-facing positions. The reclining position is very flat and allows little explorers to enjoy the most beautiful resting moments for dreaming. Parents particularly appreciate the intuitive and simple operation with just one hand. This makes car trips more relaxed for everyone.
Use of KIO in the modular system
The Avan / Kio Base makes the Avan infant carrier and the Kio reboarder your simple and safe everyday companions in every situation. Both models impress with their practical, modular system and a base that can remain in the vehicle for the entire period of use. Thanks to the base, both seats can be quickly and securely installed in any car with just one click. Perfectly suited for fast-paced everyday family use. The combination of base and child seats is perfectly matched in terms of both color and technology. The Avan baby car seat is used exclusively rear-facing from birth up to a height of 83 cm (approx. 15 months). It can either be quickly and easily clicked onto the Avan / Kio Base or strapped on with the vehicle belt. You can use the Kio reboarder for your child from a height of 60 cm (approx. 3 months) or with the additionally purchasable newborn insert already from birth. We recommend using the reboarder rear-facing as long as possible - if possible up to a height of 105 cm or an age of approx. 4 years. As soon as your little darling is 16 months old, you can also use the reboarder forward-facing. For safe journeys - no matter whether long journey or small excursion.
Safe arguments for every ride
• 5-point harness system: intuitive and central harness adjustment with HERO harness guide supports safe and easy buckling up of the child
• Patented HERO harness system: a unit of shoulder pads, shoulder straps and headrest prevents the straps from twisting and slipping and facilitates safe and easy buckling up
• Seat foam: Adapts perfectly to the shape of your child's body and provides maximum comfort
• Memory foam in the headrest: Comfortable for the child and also has a particularly impact- and shock-absorbing effect
• Energy-absorbing shell: In the event of an impact, the energy is directed into the shell and absorbed there
• Coated strap tongues: Reduce heating in the summer - so the sensitive baby skin is not hurt
• Intuitive operation: All important functions can be operated intuitively and with just one hand
• Ergonomic design: Flat side bolsters allow parents to place the child ergonomically in the seat
• Height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide: Provides easy, individual adjustment to the growing child, thereby supporting an ergonomic seating position
• Standard: UN R129/03 (i-Size)
• Outer dimension (W/D/H): 44 / 46 / 59 - 65 cm
• Weight: 7.8 kg