Practical humidifier in cute design - ideal for the children's room!
• cool mist for higher humidity, easier breathing and safe use for newborns & children
• whisper quiet for an undisturbed night's sleep
• 3.8 l tank capacity lasts for 24 hours, removable tank easily fits under most sinks
• for rooms up to 25 m²
• automatic switch-off function as soon as the tank is empty
• simple operation
• variable fog setting sprays almost 8 litres of moisture
• no filter mats necessary, antimicrobial material is proven to help reduce the growth of mould and bacteria!
Newborns breathe through their nose in the first 4-6 months and lose moisture in their skin twice as fast as adults. Humidifiers help to breathe, sleep, eat better and maintain skin moisture. Humidifiers relieve blocked airways and ensure a peaceful sleep. In the event of a cold, humidifiers also relieve dry coughs, stuffy noses and prevent - because dry skin, nosebleeds and itchy eyes are among the consequences of too dry indoor air. Humid air prevents wooden furniture from splitting, wallpaper from peeling off, doors from shrinking and even pets can suffer from cold symptoms and dry skin.
• product dimensions (L x W x H): up to 25 x 23.5 x 31.5 cm
• low power consumption (230 Volt, 50 Hz, 45 Watt)
• Clean Control (antimicrobial material) ensures hygienic operation of the humidifier (demonstrably stops mould and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%)
• cool ultrasonic fog increases humidity for easier breathing and better sleep
• effective air humidification for small to medium sized rooms (up to 25 m²)
• relieves cough and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nosebleed and dry skin and hair
• recommended non-medication alternative to over-the-counter cough and cold medicines