The YOYO stroller gets a makeover and becomes the YOYO² - for even more comfort and practicality.
The YOYO² stroller unfolds and folds with one hand, can be carried over the shoulder, fits anywhere in between, is easy to store and can be taken on planes as hand luggage (both 0+ and 6+ versions)* . The YOYO² stroller grows with your child. Choose the appropriate seat variant and adapt the YOYO² to your needs:
• The 6+ textile set is suitable from the age of approx. 6 months. The child looks in the direction of travel.
Thanks to the new individual suspensions on all 4 wheels, the new YOYO² stroller has unprecedented flexibility and cushioning and masters any terrain with ease. Thanks to its high-quality materials, YOYO² is extremely stable and yet very light. Thanks to the aluminum alloy and stainless steel and glass fiber reinforced plastic parts, your stroller will last for several generations. And so that the previous YOYO versions don't gather dust, all YOYO² accessories also go with the YOYO+.
*Hand baggage standards may vary by airline.Product Details
• Lightweight for a stroller that grows with the child: 6.2 kg to 6.6 kg
• Hand luggage size (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm)
• New handlebar made of soft artificial leather, pleasant to the touch
• Safety wrist strap
• YOYO² is approved for children weighing up to 22 kg
• 5 point harness
• Backrest adjustable in several positions; window to keep an eye on the child; small zipped pocket on the back to keep essentials close at hand
• UV protection fabric (UPF 50+) with impregnation
• Hytrel® elastomer suspension - unique technology
• Shopping basket approved for up to 5 kg, easily accessible from the front or rear
• Comfortable to carry over the shoulder with the padded shoulder strap
• Supplied with carrying bag
• Comfortable seat cushionIncluded
• Frame incl. shopping basket
• Sports seat
• Carry bagWould you like to see the stroller live or do you have any further questions?
Our trained specialist staff will be happy to advise you on any questions you may have. Simply make an appointment for on-site consultation: Appointment booking