The Hartan Racer GTX is suitable for any terrain - but especially for off-road. The Racer GTX has particularly large single swivel wheels at the front and large rear wheels.
The Racer GTX has been given a modern, ergonomic seat unit and elegant wheels with reflectors.
The seat unit is stylish and modern, as well as being light and comfortable. The central control element makes it easy and safe to move in the other direction, even with a child. The sunshade can be folded out and the seat unit has been equipped with climate zones. The foot area is of course adjustable.
The bigger the bike, the better the car is suitable for the terrain. Of course, you can just as easily drive the car in the city. Compared to a pure city car, e.g. VIP GTS, it is a little heavier in total weight. If you are out and about in snow or sand, you can also lock the front wheels. The 2021 model has a novelty:
• New front fork
• Upper part of the slider with hooks for attaching diaper bags
• Magnetic belt buckle with practical belt adjustment and with the H logo on the belt buckle, TÜV-tested
• Trine wheel. The cross bike and the driver bike will be replaced when changing collections
• Double sun visor for the seat units
• Solight Ecco handles + play bar antibacterial with product tag on the trolley
The price of the Racer GTX includes: Sports car attachment with rain cover and frame.
Optionally, the Racer GTX with a folding bag can be used (for an extra charge, not included in the price).You can see all Hartan accessories here: Hartan accessories Product features
• High-strength aluminum profile tube. Super light and particularly robust.
• Height-adjustable swivel slide with safety lock
• Lockable single swivel wheel
• Very small when folded
• Ergonomic slider, height adjustable
• Solight ecco handles, pollutant-free & environmentally friendly
• 5-point safety belt, padded
• Fall protection
• Washable sports car cover (30 degrees)
• Incl. large, easily accessible net basket and transparent rain cover
• Adapter for car seats (accessory)
• UV-Protect 50+ according to the Australian standard The best for your most precious. The Hartan strollers are:
• Constructed in Germany
• Designed in Germany
• Made in Germany
• Complex material testing procedures
• High quality production in Germany
• Consistent manufacturing quality in all departments at the highest level,
• confirmed by regular TÜV inspections
• The highest standards of freedom from harmful substances
• Test runs of the models on special test systems Dimensions:
Ready to drive: length: 96cm, width: 58cm, height: 112cm
Folded: length: 85cm, width: 58cm, height: 40cm
The models are manufactured according to the strict safety requirements of DIN EN 1888: 2012-06 and certified by TÜV, which guarantees you the perfect mechanical safety of the products. Solight Ecco - look, touch and feel
• Fantastic new material properties for tires and handles make Hartan products not only particularly durable but also protect the environment.
• Low dead weight - Solight ecco is a real lightweight thanks to its low density.
• Excellent feel - pleasant to the touch and a high-quality impression, that's what Solight ecco leaves behind.
• UV and heat resistant - without affecting the material properties, sun rays and high temperatures are no problem for Solight ecco.
• Free of harmful substances (PAHs, phthalates) - Solight ecco is very healthy! The material is PAH-free and does not contain any dangerous plasticizers, so-called phthalates.
• High resilience - high static forces and pressure loads cannot affect Solight ecco, the material returns to its original shape.
• Wear and tear resistant - Solight ecco is indestructible and tough. The durable, abrasion-resistant material offers ideal protection against scratches and damage.
• Resistant to chemicals / Hygiene - Resistant to chemicals, Solight ecco can always be kept hygienically clean.
• Weatherproof - Thanks to its closed surface, Solight ecco does not absorb water. The ideal material for outdoor and wet areas.
• Recyclable - ... and when Solight ecco products are no longer needed, they can be 100% recycled. You are welcome to seek advice from our trained specialist staff before buying a stroller. Simply make an appointment by email or phone.