The Hesba Corrado is a classic timeless stroller, made in Germany, from the Hesba manufactory in Upper Franconia.
Due to the side clamps, the soft top becomes even more streamlined and looks particularly elegant.
• Chrome frame
• 300 air chamber tire black
• washable lining
• Real leather handle light brown
• Carrying case with a lightweight hood
• metal basket
Dimensions lying surface Carrying bag: 80 cm x 35 cm x 22 cm
Carriage height: 112 cm / frame type wheels 250
117 cm / frame type wheels 300
Carriage length: 95 cm
Frame folded with wheels: L = 83 cm / W = 60 cm / H = 43-45 cm (depending on tire size)
Frame folded up with wheels, attachment and carrier bag: L = 95 cm / W = 60 cm / H = 57-59 cm (depending on tire size)
Wheels: All wheels are equipped with chrome rim and chromed metal spokes. Our air and tubeless wheels have ball bearings.
Lying surface in the sports car attachment: 32 x 90 cm, with accessories back extension 32 x 94 cm
Height of backrest: 42 cm, with accessories back extension 48 cm
Weight stroller complete: 20.5 to 21.0 kg depending on tire size
• For the Corrado model, complete folding together with the trolley attachment is only possible if the hood is not on the push handle side, since the push handle can not be guided past the tension clamps on the hood. When folding, always fold the push handle.
• If the Corrado is used as a sports car, the convertible top must be moved back by at least 3 cm, otherwise the backrest can not be raised. To do this, open the side star-grip nuts and push the soft top back evenly on both sides. Tighten the nuts again to fix.
The mattress cover, the inner lining "wash" of the carry bag, bed linen, seat part, belt pad and fabric of the safety bar are removable and can be washed at 30 degrees with a mild detergent in the washing machine. Do not spin. Not suitable for the dryer. Velcro closures must be closed.
Exterior fabrics: Dust and light soiling can be removed with a soft cloth or soft brush. Greater staining or small stains can be removed with a soapy water that is up to 30 degrees warm and a soft cloth. Always leave the wet soft top to dry after cleaning.
Wheel care: See fabrics, a soft brush may be used on the tires. The air pressure of the pneumatic tires must be checked regularly, but must not be higher than 30 PSI / 2.0 bar. Air and tubeless wheels should be treated on the axles regularly with a silicone-free spray to ensure optimal mobility. EVA wheels need to be greased regularly.