With its lightweight frame, integrated sun canopy and robust design, the Nio makes it easy to get out and explore. The Nio can be used with the carry cot, reversible stroller seat, various car seats and numerous handy accessories. The backrest and leg support on the Nio seat can be fully adjusted to multiple positions, including an ergonomic sleeping position: our flattest lying position so far! Add to that the robust wheels with extra tread and suspension and no road needs to remain undiscovered!
• Folds with seat: quickly ready for use
• Fully adjustable backrest and leg support: ensures your child always sits in the most ideal ergonomic position.
• Very compact when folded, even with seat
The Nio can be used with the carry cot, reversible stroller seat, various car seats and numerous handy accessories. Combine the chassis with the following inserts (not included in the price):
• car seat adapter set Safe2go
• car seat adapter set Maxi-Cosi; Maxi-Cosi: Pebble Plus, Pebble, Cabriofix, Citi
• Kiddy: Evolution Pro, Evolution Pro 2, Evo–luna i-size
• Cybex: Aton, Aton 4, Aton Q
• Besafe: iZi Go (X1), iZi Go Modular
For your child: The backrest and leg support can be set to various positions. This is very important for the health of your child as small children should not sit in the same position for extended periods. The seat canopy can be extended if you are using the reclining position or if you want to protect your child against bright sunlight. Thanks to the double-layered back section on the canopy, the seat is always well ventilated. It can face forwards or towards the parents on the frame.
For you: The carrycot is mounted quite high on the frame. As a result, you will not hurt your back when you lift the child out of the carrycot. The controls for setting the seat position are to be found at the back of the seat, high on the back, so that you can reach them more easily. Set the push-bar at the best height for you with the handy button. The frame is as light as a feather and this makes it even easier to handle.
Fold the Nio frame easily with seat and canopy. The result is a very compact and portable package. Want it even smaller? No Problem: in the flick of a wrist, you can remove the wheels (and then install them again just as easily). Thanks to the fold-lock, the Nio stays compact and folded during transport.
• Nio seat: 4 kg
• Nio cot: 4,3 kg
• Nio frame: 8,4 kg
• frame(length/width/height): 69 cm/57 cm/99 cm
• folded frame (length/width/height): 76 cm/57 cm/41 cm
• folded frame without wheels(length/width/height): 72 cm/48 cm/21 cm
Included in the scope of delivery are carrycot, seat and frame.