SADENA - The agile travel companion
With child even small trips can become a great experience. The modular system with the stroller Sadena is the perfect companion - whether at the airport or in the city. As one of the narrowest strollers in its class with a width of only 54 cm, the Sadena impresses with maneuverability and urban lightness. No one can fool it when it comes to folding either, as it can be folded to its smallest, most compact size with just one hand and easily stowed away.
Modularity - Freely configurable
Whichever stroller you choose, the perfect seat unit, bassinet, light cot or infant carrier is available separately from RECARO to match. And all this from the very first day.With the comfortable seat unit you have the choice: Your little darling can either sit facing you or - if there is a lot to discover - of course also keep an eye on everything in the direction of travel. There is also the option to adjust the seat completely flat - for relaxation for the very young or simply for a nap in between. The matching baby carrycot is perfect for your newborn - so your baby can gently drift off to sleep. You can also start from birth with the Light Cot, which can be easily attached to the seat unit. Your newborn is wrapped here as in a cocoon, which can later be converted into a cozy footmuff for older children. The necessary adapters for the combination with RECARO infant carriers are included, so that there are no limits to your mobility.
One-hand folding mechanism
The Sadena stroller folds easily and quickly with just one hand. Folding is possible with seat unit forward and backward. Self-standing and with the smallest folding size, it takes up particularly little space in the trunk for this purpose. The integrated carrying handle is covered with imitation leather and thus makes it easier to carry, load and stow the stroller. Your ideal companion for on the road.
One of the narrowest in its class
Thanks to its small wheelbase, the Sadena masters even the narrowest passages in the city with ease. Whether at the entrance to the subway or in small boutiques - no path is too narrow. Especially in urban environments, you make exactly the right choice with the Sadena.
Ergonomic lying from birth
So that your baby can comfortably take a nap on every trip, the backrest and the leg rest can be adjusted to an ergonomic lying surface - very practical with one hand. This keeps mom and dad comfortable, too.
Easy to use
As a parent, you'd actually need three arms or more. That's why our Sadena can not only be pushed and steered with one hand, but many other functions can also be performed with one hand.
Height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide
With just one hand, the headrest and the belt guide can be adjusted simultaneously. This simple and individual operation allows the headrest to be perfectly adjusted to the child's height, supporting healthy posture. Ergonomic padding in the head area provides additional comfort and prevents the sensitive head from tilting to one side while the child is sleeping. Additional shoulder and harness pads complete the extra comfort in the seat unit.
Safe arguments for every outing
• Adjustable handle: Can be ergonomically adjusted in three stages to suit any body size
• Full suspension: Ensures extremely comfortable chassis for extremely smooth gliding on any surface
• Light wheels: The four smooth-running wheels are ideal for use in urban environments
• Flip-flop brake: Operation of the brake with all types of shoes or barefoot possible
• Swivel front wheels: Easy maneuvering thanks to lockable 360-degree swivel wheels
• Puncture-proof wheels: The maintenance-free and foam-filled wheels are easy to clean and take on any surface
• Removable wheels: For an even more compact folding size
• Large shopping basket: Easily accessible, large shopping basket, up to 5 kg capacity
• Reflectors: Improved visibility for more safety in the urban jungle in low light conditions
• The plus in accessories: with the included adapters, you can easily transform the Sadena into a travel system with RECARO infant carriers
Comparison of Sadena and Celona - Find your perfect everyday companion
• Easy to maneuver thanks to compact dimensions, super agile and maneuverable
• Due to its narrow wheelbase, the Sadena is made for public transportation
• Ideal for urban environments thanks to its light weight and compact folding dimensions
• High-quality frame and first-class chassis offer maximum comfort on all journeys
• High comfort due to its large wheels with suspension
• The large shopping basket offers enough space for baby bottles, changing diapers and much more
• Due to its high seating position, the Celona is the ideal replacement for the high chair
• Particularly ergonomic for all body sizes due to the wide adjustment range of the push handle
• 22 kg | max. 4 years
• Standard: EN 1888
• Outer dimension (W/D/H): 54 / 87 / 90 - 109 cm
• Outer dimension folded (W/D/H): 54 / 35 / 66 cm (54 / 22 / 62 (frame only))
• Weight: 11 kg (6.5 kg (frame only))