An excellent alternative to transport your 2nd child with 2 functions: As a sidecar, Buggypod iO "Click and Go for two" replaces the twin or sibling buggy. The Buggypod iO can be attached to your pram or pushchair. When your child wants to walk, simply fold up the Buggypod; it stays on the stroller when folded up, or detach the Buggypod with 2 clicks and store it in the car.
And if baby and toddler need to travel separately, the Buggypod iO can be converted to a standalone stroller using the iO conversion kit (sold separately).Compatibility
The Buggypod iO fits as a sidecar on most prams, pushchairs, buggies and tricycles. Use the Pushchair Checker on the Buggypod iO page to check compatibility Buggypod.com
(buggypod.com, then select the io; in the right column next to the io you will see the Pushchair Checker with model selection), to see if it fits your stroller and what size bracket is required for your stroller. (For frame tubes up to max. 4 cm Ø: Standard. For frame tubes with min. 4 cm Ø: Large. Both sizes are included. The shape of the frame tubes is irrelevant).
• Extendable bar
• Retaining strap for better hold on the pram and pushchair
• Easy to remove from the pram
• Backrest angle can be affected by higher installation of the front bracket
• The Buggypod is easy to fold up on the pram, and can be driven when folded
• The seat cover can easily be kept clean
• 5 point safety belt
• Foot brake in independent stroller modeArticles that can be bought optionally in addition:
• Buggypod io conversion kit: Conversion to an independent stroller
• Rain cover for Buggypod iO
• Sunroof for Buggypod iO
• Sizepads (4 colour variations) Technical data
• Weight: 5 kg, maximum load 20 kg
• Width: 14 cm folded; 41 cm unfolded
• Tested according to the European safety regulations for prams EN 1888:2012
• Can be converted to a standalone stroller using the conversion kit for iO (sold separately)Important installation note
The adapter clamps are rotatable. You can adjust the rotating mechanism inside with the Allen key. It should be fixed, but always movable, because the pram also moves continuously.
The adapter clamps should be screwed very tight to the pram. However, they must not compress when screwing them together. Otherwise cut off something from the black protective cover.
Tighten the small grub screws on the bracket, but not too tight, otherwise there is a risk that they will break off.