Baby monitor with motion monitoring AC117-D with wireless sensor mat
2-in-1 Baby Monitoring: Audio and Motion
The Angelcare® baby monitor with AC117-D motion monitoring combines the performance of a high-quality baby monitor with sensitive motion control.It not only transmits every sound of the baby, but also monitors its smallest movements, even breathing movements.As soon as the highly sensitive wireless sensor mat of the AC117-D does not register any breathing movements for more than 20 seconds, Angelcare® triggers an alarm.
Long-term and flexible application
Since all monitoring functions can be set individually, the AC117-D enables long and flexible use: when the baby is still asleep in the parents' room, it serves as a pure motion detector, after which it is used in the children's room as a baby monitor with motion monitoring. Later, when the child is older, it functions as a pure baby monitor.
Product Features of the Angelcare® AC117-D
• Room temperature monitoring with colour changing system
• Monitoring functions individually adjustable: only noises, only movements, noises + movements
• Adjustable sensitivity of the sensor mat
• Suitable for all standard crib mattresses (except memory foam, hollow fibre, air core mattresses, water beds and beds fixed to the parents' bed)
• Secure digital transmission
• Intercom function
• Range up to 250 m (free field)
• Range control
• Noise-activated automatic switch-on
• Pause and Mute
• Battery check indicator
• Battery-powered receiver
The scope of delivery includes
• Receiver (incl. rechargeable battery)
• Stand for the transmitter
• 2 power supplies (for transmitter and receiver)
• Wireless sensor mat (incl. battery)
• "Guide to Life Saving Immediate Action in Infancy" Brochure
• Instruction manual
• This Angelcare® device MUST NOT be used in moving beds, such as a baby cradle. Angelcare® cannot distinguish between different sources of movement. It could happen that the movements of the cradle are registered as movements of the child.
• With this Angelcare® device, it is NOT possible to monitor twins in a shared bed. Two devices are required for monitoring in two separate beds: a baby monitor with sensor mat (e.g. AC403-D, AC701-D, AC315-D, AC517-D) in combination with the Angelcare® Motion Detector AC017-D or AC300-D. The movements of the babies are individually monitored by the sensor mat of the respective device. The baby sounds or a possible alarm are transmitted by the audio function of the baby monitor with sensor mat.