Pure Lotion is developed and produced in Denmark - a care product created with 99,6% natural origin ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter and olive oil. No perfume and colourants are added making it allergy-friendly.
Pure Lotion holds following certification labels:
• Nordic Swan Ecolabel - when you choose a product labeled with the Nordic Swan, you help reduce environmental impact – and you can be sure that it is among the best in their category.
• Asthma Allergy Nordic label - products with this label are considered beneficial for those who suffer from asthma, allergy or other sensitivity - and for everyone else who wants to avoid perfumes and allergens.
• Ecocert Cosmos Organic label - the label is your guarantee for a certified organic product that meets strict rules for organic farming and environmentally friendly processes.
• The Vegan Society label - the label is an internationally recognised, registered symbol for labelling vegan and vegetarian products and services.
Suitable for daily use.
The 300 ml. pumping bottle has a simple Scandinavian look and will work as a lovely bathroom décor when not in use.
The Sebra care product line also includes
• Top to Toe Wash (Body wash, hair shampoo and bubble bath)
• Foamy Shampoo (Haarshampoo)
• Soft Oil (Baby and bath oil)
• Multi-relief Cream (Baby ointment)
• Zinc Cream (Nappy cream)
Pure Lotion Ingredients:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Cerearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil.
*ingredients from organic farming.
99,6% natural origin of total.
22,5% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.