Zinc Cream is developed and produced in Denmark - a care product created with 100% natural origin ingredients like aloe vera, cocoa butter, olive oil and shea butter. No perfume and colourants are added making it allergy-friendly.
Formulated to protect and sooth diaper rashes and helps to lower skin inflammation.
Zinc Cream holds following certification labels:
• Nordic Swan Ecolabel - when you choose a product labeled with the Nordic Swan, you help reduce environmental impact – and you can be sure that it is among the best in their category.
• Asthma Allergy Nordic label - products with this label are considered beneficial for those who suffer from asthma, allergy or other sensitivity - and for everyone else who wants to avoid perfumes and allergens.
• Ecocert Cosmos Organic label - the label is your guarantee for a certified organic product that meets strict rules for organic farming and environmentally friendly processes.
• The Vegan Society label - the label is an internationally recognised, registered symbol for labelling vegan and vegetarian products and services.
Suitable for daily use.
The 75 ml. tube has a simple Scandinavian look and will work as a lovely bathroom décor when not in use, if you don’t bring it in your diaper bag.
The Sebra care product line also includes
• Top to Toe Wash (Body wash, hair shampoo and bubble bath)
• Foamy Shampoo (Haarshampoo)
• Soft Oil (Baby and bath oil)
• Multi-relief Cream (Baby ointment)
• Pure Lotion (Body Lotion)
Zinc Cream ingredients:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
*ingredients from organic farming.
100 % natural origin of total.
23% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.