This cuddly soft nest is perfect for a short nap next to mom or dad on the sofa.
• with integrated mattress to protect the spine.
• no sweating thanks to air-permeable 3D knitted fabric on the lying surface
• TENCEL™ natural fiber reduces sweating
• grows with the child: can be reduced, adjustable with cord, can be enlarged > can be folded out
• versatile in use (crib, extra bed, parent bed, sofa,...)
Compared to soft foam, cold foams use higher quality raw materials. Cold foam shows improved point elastic behavior, is more breathable and has a longer life. By incorporating air channels and contour cuts, the important factors such as ventilation and elasticity are decisively improved.
3D air cushion pad
Due to the countless, individual polyester threads, 3D air cushion pads are incomparably air-permeable and highly point-elastic. Your baby can thus breathe more freely and sweat less.
High quality natural fiber TENCEL
A new era in fiber technology has begun with TENCEL™. TENCEL™ is a cellulose fiber and is extracted from wood in an environmentally friendly process. It combines the advantages of many fibers: Fine like silk, strong like polyester, easy to care for like acrylic, cool and comfortable like linen, warm like wool and absorbs significantly more water vapor than cotton.
Cotton is one of the best known and most widely used natural materials. Cotton is breathable and very durable. Therefore, it is particularly suitable for use in baby cribs.
Fleece fiber pellets
Fluffy fiber pellets consist of a polyester fiber, have a very good bulking behavior and are therefore used, among other things, for nursing pillows or cuddly nests.
• Age specification: 0-8 months
• Lying surface: high-quality baby mattress made of cold foam
• Upper fabric: 70 % TENCEL™ , 30 % cotton
• Filling: soft downy fiber pellets
• washable at 60 degrees
• suitable for gentle drying