The classic at the very heart of Early Rider - set out to encapsulate the spirit of adventure and encourage a lifestyle that countered the growing culture of kids glued to a screen.
Its marginally longer wheel base gives it stability and its slackened head tube encourages the bike to stay on line in the event of any wobbles. Its short but wide rear tyre keeps the seat height low, the centre of gravity low and makes balancing so easy even the very youngest can get on and ride.
This is a bike that gives the freedom of independent mobility quicker than any other Early Riders makes, yet its larger frame and free rolling 14" front wheel mean it's equally suited to the growing explorer venturing further afield. And, thanks to the SuperPly™ construction, it'll last long enough to see through many a journey and still be worthy of mounting on the wall.
Nothing but hand-picked, grade a veneers bonded with the finest marine ply "WBP" glue (water & boil proof) for maximum weather resitance.
Light Weight Aluminium
Super light weight aluminium wheel set, boasting aluminium hubs, hollow aluminium axles and sealed cartride bearings.
Two Step Steering
A restricted setting to support new riders and an open setting for the experienced.
Low Center of Gravity
Laminated body shaped around a wide rear tyre for extra stability and a lower center of gravity.
• suitable age: 2 - 4 years
• suitable size: 90 - 100 cm
• standover height: 32 cm
• frame: laminated grad A birch veneers, wpb glue
• fork: transverse laminated grade A birch veneers, wbp glue
• steerer tubes: hollow tipped, AL6061 rods, wood dowel casing
• wheel set: ER 12/14, pneumatic sealed cartride bearing
• hubs: CNC'D AL6061, cartridge bearing, hollow AL7075 axle
• rims: 12'' rear, 14'' front, 20h anodised AL6061, black
• seat post: 4 settings, laminated grade A birch, wbp glue
• weight: 4,25 kg
• front tyre: 14*1.95, Innova-2065
• rear tyre: 12.5*3.0, Innova-2065
• stem: dual steering system (restricted + unrestricted)
• bars: 2'' riser, laminated grade A birch, wbp glue
• grips: soft touch EVA foam
• saddle: EVA pad, embroidered faux leather cover
• valve caps: due to safety regulations changing dust caps as standard for bikes that are labelled as age appropriate for children under 3 years of age can no longer be supplied