Product no.: 282617
The unique Tencel® fiber is made from pure vegetable cellulose, which is obtained using a green process from grade-grade wood. The fiber itself consists of billions of tiny, hair-like microfibers, which are hydrophilic, ie water-loving. You can thus absorb a lot of moisture and carry away. So the sleeping climate of your little sweetheart is perfectly regulated. In addition, Tencel is still breathable, super soft and skin-friendly.
The Tencel® Baby Mäxchen® feature a unique nanofibril structure. So they can absorb excess moisture, prevent heat accumulation and reduce bacterial growth.
The ALVI Baby Mäxchen® consists of a cotton jersey outer sack and two cotton inner sacks in different sizes, so the sleeping bag can be optimally adapted to the room temperature. So you have a sleep system for the summer and the winter. In addition, the sleeping bag reduces the dangerous heat accumulation and keeps your baby by his pear shape protective under control, but at the same time ensures plenty of freedom from kicking.
Thanks to the easy-to-use button system, the ALVI Baby-Mäxchen® grows in 2 sizes.
Armhole and neckline, as well as the overall length are adjustable. The sleeping bag always comes with two inner sacks in successive sizes with long sleeves, pliable knit cuffs and wrap technique. The pear-shaped outer bag of the sleeping bag is slightly padded and provided with a circumferential zipper.
Benefits of Tencel® Baby Mäxchen at a Glance
• 100% organic, made from renewable raw materials: soft as silk, as cool as linen, as soft as wool
• climate-regulating by nature, prevents heat build-up
• hygienic cleanliness due to perfect moisture management: high absorption and fast removal
• improved sleeping comfort
Baby Mäxchen® Product Features
• dangerous heat accumulation is reduced
• the circumferential zipper prevents the delicate baby skin from getting caught in the neck
• great freedom of pear shape
• suitable as a summer and winter sleeping bag
• inner bag with long sleeves
• inner bag with winding technology
• outer bag made of cuddly cotton jersey
• size adjustable outer bag
• tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 test no. A07-0198 FI Hohenstein
• tested by eco Institute ID 0808-11138-002
• outer bag: Outer material: 67% lyocell, 33% cotton; Filling: 100% polyester
• inner bag: 67% lyocell, 33% cotton
• washable at 60 degrees
• suitable for tumble drying, thermally reduced
In household linen, some of the fine nanofibrils may split off and thus lead to a slight nodule formation. This nodule formation is a typical quality feature and not a defect!
19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs